RLM Nominations Guidelines
In remembrance of Rhonda L. Moore, please nominate a past or present Head Start parent that has been employed by Northern Panhandle Head Start Inc. for at least one full year.
This person must exhibit the following attributes:
- Belief in and support of the Head Start philosophy.
- A positive attitude.
- Personal/professional traits such as determination, willpower, dedication and self-sufficiency.
- The ability to work as a team member.
Please describe in at least 100 words (printed or typed) how the person you have nominated is deserving of the Rhonda L. Moore Memorial Award.
- Include how the person exhibits the 4 attributes
- Sign your letter
- Nominations need to be submitted individually and not as a group
Nominees are not eligible to win 2 years in a row.
All entries are to be submitted to Human Resources at Central Office
The nominating committee will consist of 1 parent, the prior year's award recipient and the Fiscal Assistant. The Human Resources Office Assistant will facilitate the meeting.
The winner of the Rhonda L. Moore Memorial Award is announced during the Staff Appreciation Celebration each year.
Who can make a nomination?
- Current Head Start Parents
- Current Head Start Employees