Serving Pregnant Women & Families With Children, Birth to Five Years Old in Hancock, Brooke, Ohio, Marshall & Wetzel Counties of West Virginia.
HR and Employment
Northern Panhandle’s Human Resources (HR) Office has an open door policy for all staff.
The HR Office strives to provide excellent customer service to both the clients of NPHS and to the staff. The HR office is responsible for administration of benefits and insuring that the agency is in compliance with employment law. All staff have professional development plans to help enhance their work experience with NPHS. Applicants are welcome to submit a cover letter, resume and the names, addresses and telephone numbers of three professional references. Below is a brief list of our positions and minimum degree requirements.
- Teachers – Minimum of an Associate Degree in Early Childhood Education with willingness to obtain a Bachelors degree
- Teacher Assistant – High School Diploma with 1 year experience and willingness to obtain Child Development Associate (CDA)
- Bus Driver - CDL class C with Passenger and School Bus Endorsements with WV Certification
- Family Resource Advocates – Associate Degree in Human Services or related field
- Kitchen Aide – High School Diploma and experience
- Parent Educator – Associate Degree in Early Childhood Education
IMPORTANT - All applicants must be able to pass a background check.
Positions require a valid driver’s license, ability to drive around the 5 county service area, current food handler’s card, First Aid and CPR certification, and the abilitiy to pass a background check.
Resumes accepted until positions are filled. Review of resumes begins immediately. Interested parties should submit a cover letter, resume, and the names, addresses, and telephone numbers of three professional references to:
Ardell Mayhugh, Human Resources Clerk
Northern Panhandle Head Start Inc.
1 Orchard Road, Suite 1
Wheeling, WV 26003
Phone: 304.233.3290 Ext. 5011
Resumes must be attached as a Microsoft Word Document.