Serving Pregnant Women & Families With Children, Birth to Five Years Old in Hancock, Brooke, Ohio, Marshall & Wetzel Counties of West Virginia.
About Northern Panhandle Head Start
Our mission is to provide a high-quality, family-focused program uniquely designed to prepare children for learning and life.
“Building foundations for life-long growth and development”
CORE VALUES STATEMENT
- Social Services
- Diverse Partnerships Maximize Services to Children and Families
- Involved families enhance children's opportunities for growth and development
- Qualified professionals work as a team to provide comprehensive services
- Responsible fiduciary practices and compliance with federal, state, and local regulations supports quality services
- Effective leadership through governing bodies, parents and staff builds the foundation for quality organizational development services and programs
INCORPORATION / NOT-FOR-PROFIT STATUS
Northern Panhandle Head Start Inc. was chartered with the West Virginia Secretary of States Office on January 24, 1979. Additionally, in 1980 the organization was determined to be exempt from federal income tax under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
For more information please contact:
Cathy Williams, Executive Director
1 Orchard Road, Suite 1
Wheeling, WV 26003
304-233-3290, Extension 5023